Eagle and Meridian
Lessons are Professional, Positive and Fun!
Harmony Ranch Music School is nestled in a secluded, scenic setting, creating a wonderful environment for Music Making and Music Instruction.
At Harmony Ranch Music School, music instruction is given to students ages 4 to 94, all levels, and all musical styles. From piano, vocal, guitar, violin, organ, banjo, and young child music classes there is something for everyone. We firmly believe, that if one would like to make music a part of their life, it’s never too late to start!
- Our mission is to teach, motivate and encourage students to understand, enjoy and love the richness and excitement of making music!
- Harmony Ranch Music School is equipped with a Disklavier Grand Piano, piano lab, large organ, sound equipment, computers for music theory, and the latest materials, music and technology.The Young Child music room is fully supplied with musical instruments that delight young intellectual minds.
- Gayle Parkinson McKee, the director of the school, has a Music (piano and vocal) and Education degree from Utah State University. She has 200+ credits in master level music training at several universities, and is a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music, She is a member of the Idaho Music Teachers Association, the Music Teachers National Association and the National Association of the Teachers of Singing. She and her family performed for 15 years, professionally entertaining with violin, cello, viola, guitar, mandolin, banjo, keyboard, singing and dancing. She has performed and taught not only in Idaho but also in Utah, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii. She has had 35 years of teaching experience meeting the needs of each student. Many of her students have won scholarships, competitions and pageants. All the teachers at the Music School are energetic, creative, and experienced.
- Performing facilities and opportunities in all genres are available and encouraged. Recitals and Musical Theater productions are a part of the curriculum.
- Custom Recording is also available.
We subscribe to the theory:
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it NOW" -Goethe
Call Harmony Ranch Music School today at 208-908-7534. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what are clients are saying about us:
"Mrs. McKee is able to uncover musical talents within all children and adults no matter what their musical background maybe. The experience she has in music comes out in each and every lesson. Her musical knowledge base is astounding." - Amy Bedsole